Hot Water Solutions That Help You Save Money & Energy
Here’s a fact most homeowners don’t like to hear: water-heating appliances can account for up to 20% of total utility costs in the average Canadian household.
While that’s a significant chunk of monthly change, the fact is that these costs can be reduced through certain means, such as modifying water usage. But one way to really reduce the impact of hot water on your bills is to invest in a more cost-effective, energy-efficient solution from M&K ClimateCare.
How M&K ClimateCare’s Solutions Help
Using a standard-efficiency water heater will usually result in those hefty costs month to month. Switching to a high-efficiency or tankless water heater, however, can provide you with a significant reduction.
Going a step further, combining your space and water heating into an integrated, high-efficiency system can help you cut back on costs even more. That’s because systems like this:
- Offer efficiencies of over 90% for both water and space heating
- Can be less expensive than separate systems
- Can eliminate the need for separate exhaust systems
Whichever way you choose to go for your heating needs, any of these solutions will offer you a system that helps you save on both money and energy.
Why Choose M&K ClimateCare for Your Hot Water Solutions?
ClimateCare’s team of contractors is dedicated to helping you find the right solution for your lifestyle, your needs and your budget. But how else do we help?
Every ClimateCare member:
- Is required to have the necessary licenses and certifications and pass our rigorous screening process before joining our team
- Undergoes continuous training in order to provide you with the best possible service
- Works with a commitment to building long-lasting relationships with all of our customers
M&K ClimateCare also offers maintenance and protection plans that help guarantee if your hot water solution stops working or experiences problems, we’ll be there to help fix it quickly and efficiently.
Contact ClimateCare Today to Learn More About our Hot Water Solutions
Ready to switch to a cost-effective, energy-efficient hot water solution today? Contact us and see why we’re a breath of fresh air!