Should You Buy or Rent? Water Heater Ownership Options From M&K ClimateCare Make it Easy
One question you hear often in life – especially when you become a homeowner – for many different products: buy or rent?
Water heater ownership may not have crossed your mind when it comes to the issue of permanently purchase vs temporarily borrow, but there are a lot of factors to consider regarding which choice is right – and the benefits of buying from M&K ClimateCare may, in fact, surprise you.
The Difference Between Buying and Renting a Water Heater.
Whether it’s a tankless water heater, a storage tank water heater, or a combo system, the benefits of buying from M&K ClimateCare remain the same, and offer numerous advantages over renting. Let’s take a look at why you might want to consider purchasing from M&K ClimateCare instead of choosing a rental company when it’s time to get a new model.
- You’ll own your equipment.
- Your monthly payments will not increase, in some cases the low monthly cost is slightly higher.
- You get a full warranty.
- Your contract is open and penalty-free, with only a $39.95 initial set-up fee.
- You control your maintenance options and can choose from several maintenance and protection plans.
- You get various options for your contract term.
- You get simplicity if you need to sell your house and transfer your contract.
So: buy or rent? Water heater ownership isn’t as complicated as you may think, and M&K ClimateCare is here to make it as easy, convenient and affordable as possible.
Talk to an Expert at M&K ClimateCare Today.
If you’d like to learn more about the benefits of buying a water heater vs renting one, talk to an M&K ClimateCare expert today. With a commitment to bringing you the best possible shopping experience, from an initial conversation to long-term service, we’re here to help you with all of your questions and needs by always following through on our promise of Comfort, Accountability, Reliability and Excellence.
The next time you ask yourself: buy or rent? Water heater help is closer than you think. Contact M&K ClimateCare today and learn more!