Get Fast, Professional and Reliable Furnace Repair 24/7
M&K can get your furnace working and keep your family out of the cold.
If it’s an emergency, the furnace isn’t turning on and the nighttime temperature is steadily dropping below -5, -10 and colder, call us and we guarantee a response within an hour.
How Can You Be Sure Your Furnace Needs Repairs?
- If it’s cold in your home even though the furnace is set to a toasty warm level, your furnace probably needs repairs.
- If you hear a strange sound coming from the furnace, be it a rattle, a squeal or an out-of-place hum, your furnace probably needs repairs.
- If the temperature in your bedroom is sharply different from the temperature in your children’s bedrooms, your furnace probably needs repairs.
- If the furnace turns on and off repeatedly without reaching the desired temperature in the home, your furnace probably needs repairs.
A well maintained furnace can last up to a quarter of a century, but while regular maintenance is the best way to prolong the life of any home appliance, it isn’t a guarantee your furnace will never a freak breakdown.
Why Should You Book Repairs with M&K?
- We are local business owners, so when you book with ClimateCare, you’re getting a local expert familiar with the subtleties of heating and cooling issues in our local climate.
- Straightforward pricing, because cost is almost always the first thing our customers want to know.
- M&K must adhere to the strict, industry-leading quality standards outlined by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact us today for furnace repairs and see why we’re the most trusted name in residential HVAC service in Ontario.