Fast and Affordable Water Heater Repair
If you wake up on a cold morning (or any morning!) to a cold shower, call us and we will do everything we can to ensure that’s the only cold shower you have to take.
What If Your Water Tank is On Its Last Legs?
Water heaters can be expensive to repair, and sometimes the better financial choice is to replace your aging, bulky tank with a modern, sleek and highly efficient tankless water heater.
Your tankless water heater only runs when you need hot water, so it is subjected to less wear and tear than a normal water tank. It also saves you money every month by heating only the water you need when you need it.
Want to Keep Your Water Tank?
If you’re attached to your water tank, or it makes financial sense to perform the repair, sign up for a maintenance plan to keep it running. A ClimateCare technician will visit your home annually to:
- Drain and clean the water heater
- Flush sediment from the tank
- Inspect the anode rod
- Inspect the pressure valve
- Check the alignment of the thermostat
And if your water tank ever needs repairs, once you’ve signed up for a maintenance plan, you receive a discounted rate on all repair services.
Why Choose M&K?
- We are trained to repair every make and model of water heater, and update their training when new technologies enter the market.
- M&K are local business owners. Although we’re members of the largest heating and cooling cooperative in Ontario, we only work in the local community.
- Straightforward pricing, because cost is almost always the first thing our customers want to know.
- M&K followsstrict quality standards outlined by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact us for water heater repairs today and see why so many of your neighbours already trust us with their HVAC service.